- Edit 180×180 Maps
- Support for high resolution sprites
- 64-bit system support
- Supports custom map definitions
- View saved games.
- 3D Map Editor
- Recreate a game’s palette
- Test sprite animations
- Individual Floor/Ceiling texture editing (Advanced modding)
These are relevant to Update 6. Future updates may make some notes irrelevant.
- Demos, Endscreens and Fonts can be replaced, but cannot currently be previewed in the program.
- New digital sounds can be added to the end of the file
- New PC Speaker sounds, Adlib sounds, and IMF music can be inserted anywhere in the file.
- You can only view saved games in certain cases.
- Wall sprites can be added anywhere in the file, while Object sprites can currently only be added to the end of the file.
- Includes assorted documentation on the programs, and some other aspects of using the tools (Creating new Description Files, finding a mod’s palette, etc)
- Coming Soon