Author: John Romero
Release Date: 1995/10/20
- Currently usable version works with the Japanese version of the map files.
- The map editor used by id Software for many of their games (Including Commander Keen!)
- TILE16 support (EGA version)
- Used in the development of many Apogee Software titles too (Including Rise of the Triad)
- “Carmacized” maps will play in Wolf3d v1.1+, but you have to use MTEMP.TMP as the maphead file (the other one is for maptemp).
- There is also a less fleshed out VGA version of TED5.