- Edit maps from inside the Wolf3D engine.
- Supports individual editing of ceiling/floor textures (advanced modding)
- Visual menu for choosing object/wall tiles.
- Live 3D Preview (Semi-playable!)
- Uses the game’s graphics files (VSWAP) to generate detailed map overviews.
- Pathfinding – Draw the shortest path between two tiles, taking keys and locked doors into account
- Based on TED5 and developed in the Wolf4SDL engine.
- Originally created for use in Team Raycast games.
- Currently only edits 64×64 map sizes.
- Open source (GPLv3)
- The 3D preview is interactive with WASD controls.
- Official Documentation (via GitHub) – Includes all hotkeys!